Fried Chicken Wings
3 pounds Whole Chicken Wings
1/2 cup Hot Pepper Sauce
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
1. Preheat deep fryer to 400 F.
2. Fry wings 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
3. Drain wings on paper towels.
4. Add hot pepper sauce, butter and fresh lemon juice to a small saucepan.
5. Heat over low, stir to combine.
6. Place wings in medium mixing bowl. Pour sauce over wings, cover and
7. Bake at 350 F. until heated through.
Food just tastes better on the grill. When you mention
grilling, most people think of hot dogs and hamburgers. But
the grill is for more then that. You can create delicious and
mouth-watering meals on your grill. From appetizers to
desserts, 300 Recipes For The Grill is packed with recipes
that will impess your friends and family. Product Details