Chicken Broccoli Casserole
* 1 can cream of chicken with herbs soup, undiluted
* 1/4 cup half and half or light cream
* 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
* 2 tablespoons melted butter
* 1 tablespoon sherry or white wine, optional
* dash nutmeg
* dash black pepper
* 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts or spears, cooked and
* 1/4 to 1/2 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
Lightly butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole. Heat oven to 375°. Combine all
ingredients except for the parmesan cheese in a large bowl and blend well.
Spoon the mixture into the prepared casserole and sprinkle evenly with the
parmesan cheese. Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Chicken is one of America's favorite foods and many different
dishes can be created with Chicken! With this collection of
Chicken Recipes you're sure to find something everyone in your
family will like!