Baked Chicken Wings
4 pounds Chicken Wings, cut between joints, tips discarded
1/3 cup Butter
4 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
1 teaspoon Paprika
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Wash and pat dry chicken wings.
3. Heat Dutch oven over medium heat.
4. Melt butter, stir in garlic and saute until golden.
5. Remove skillet from heat, stir in thyme, salt, pepper, and paprika.
6. Add chicken wings to Dutch oven, toss to coat.
7. Place chicken wings on baking sheet.
8. Bake 25 minutes.
9. Turn and bake 25 minutes.